What form do I use to make an offer?

Realtors-Please use your local state REALTOR approved Purchase Agreement form except for HUD homes. 

HUD Homes offers are submitted only on www.HUDHomestore.com.  

Fannie Mae buyers will also submit their bids first at Homepath.com. See the Fannie Mae areas of this site for more information.

Buyers Not Represented By a Realtor- click the "Contact Form" section of this site and let us know you wish to make a bid. One of our team will get right back to you to discuss your proposed offer.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us